Woodland Cottage is one of a semi-detached pair of houses located just off the access drive to the estate. Backing on to woodland and the edge of the heath, the property is surrounded by wildlife.
Inside, Woodland Cottage caters for up to eight people and has a cosy, sunny lounge with French doors to the garden and patio area, a dining table seating eight, two sofas and an armchair. The lounge has a TV, CD and DVD player. A well equipped kitchen/breakfast room includes dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven and fridge freezer as well as a second small dining table.
On the ground floor there is one twin bedroom with electric-profiling beds and overhead hoist and a wet room with shower, toilet and basin, grab-rails and a ceiling-mounted hoist. There is also a smaller second bathroom with a toilet and over-bath shower.
The ground floor has level access throughout.
To the first floor are two twin-bedded rooms and further room containing a zip-and-link king-size bed which can be separated to two single beds on request.
A mobile hoist is also available if required – the user must provide their own slings for use with overhead or mobile hoists.
Tramper vehicles are available to hire to enable access to the expansive nature reserve around the cottages.
Please note: There is currently no broadband Wi-Fi or landline in the cottages.
- Ground floor hoisted twin bedroom
- One double bedroom (first floor)
- Wetroom with hoist
- Additional bathroom and toilet is downstairs
- BBQ, chairs and tables outside
- Bed linen and gas central heating included
- Step free access from outside
- Two further twin bedrooms (first floor)
- Living room French doors lead to large grass area & patio
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- Guests need to bring their own towels and tea towels